Your Ad Here

Friday, January 11, 2008

Hello to my Information Security Blog Space...

Hello, my name is Kellep Charles, and I am an information security practitioner, educator, student and enthusiast. I have over 10 years of information security experience ranging from security engineering to computer forensics as well as vulnerability security assessment and security operations in the private and governmental sectors.

I am currently a Ph.D. student in Computer Information Systems at Nova Southeastern University (www.scis.nova.edu) concentrating in Information Security and Artificial Intelligence. I hold a Master of Science in Telecommunication Management from the University of Maryland University College and a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from North Carolina Agriculture and Technical State University.

I am an Adjunct Professor at Capitol College in Laurel Maryland where I teaches in the Computer Science department. My core classes are Computer Forensics and Incident Response and Network Security

I currently hold the CISSP, CCNA, CISA, NSA-IAM and CCE certifications.

I created and maintain www.securityorb.com, an information security knowledge base website dedicated to decimating critical information to other individuals.

No comments: