Your Ad Here

Monday, December 15, 2008

Window Snyder CSO of Mozilla Resigns


On September 24th of 2008, I profiled Mwende Window Snyder a.k.a Window Snyder of Mozilla in this posting: Click Here...

Last week, I discovered via twitter https://twitter.com/kellepc she was leaving her position as Mozilla’s Chief Security Officer with the following post on her blog:


“I will be leaving Mozilla at the end of the year. I am sad to be leaving, but I am excited to go work on something I have always been passionate about. I wish I could tell you about it now, but that will have to wait for a while.

You will still get Mozilla security information here. Johnathan Nightingale, Lucas Adamski, Brandon Sterne and Mike Shaver will all be posting on the Mozilla security blog to keep users informed about security issues and announcements. I leave you in their very capable hands and wish them the best of luck.”

Details of her next job has not been released as of yet. I will stay on it and report back. My feelings are she will either be starting her own venture or joining a start-up company. What ever it is, I wish her the best…

No comments: