SecurityOrb.com welcomes submissions by information technology and security professionals that will inform and educate their peers about issues and trends in the industry. SecurityOrb.com receives approximately 3000 hits per days from interested users all over the world. This will be a great opportunity to share your ideas, company product or concerns with the industry.
Articles are reviewed on the basis of relevance (suitability for our readership), timeliness (how in sync with the industry it is), utility (how directly useful it is), credibility (citations, scholarly awareness), and innovation (how uncommon the topic is).
An excellent article
– Is relevant to a security practitioner, our chief audience
– Is related to current trends, technologies and industry issues
– Leans toward practical insights rather than general perspectives
– Carefully cites sources and shows knowledge of the work of industry thinkers
– Covers subject matter that catches the curiosity of our readers
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
1. All articles must be the original work of the author, you will be asked to sign an affidavit to that effect.
2. All articles become the property of SecurityOrb.com for a period of 12 months, after which copyright reverts to the author.
3. Articles run between 500 and 2,000 words, unless otherwise specified by the editor.
4. Articles will be peer-reviewed by a panel of experts in the security field to insure the quality, accuracy, and relevance of the work.
5. All accepted manuscripts are edited for adherence to SecurityOrb.com's format and style, clarity, succinctness, syntax and punctuation. Please write clearly and concisely.
6. Authors are encouraged to supply relevant artwork (charts, diagrams and maps) that helps to clarify points in the article. Please include the artwork as separate .tif, .jpg or .eps files (300 dpi @ 100% or greater resolution).
7. SecurityOrb.com requires proper references so readers can locate the key information sources used when writing the article.
8. It is SecurityOrb.com's policy to include the author's email address so that readers may contact him or her directly with questions or comments. If this is a problem, please contact the editor.
9. Please include a short biography at the end of your article – just a couple of lines saying who you are and what you do is fine.
10. Please send articles via attached files to the editor at email@example.com. Microsoft Word is best. Please do not send article in PDF Format.